A gallery quality giclee limited edition print. Image size: 45 x 12 cm, custom trimmed with a white border to allow for mounting. Each print is individually signed, titled and numbered by hand, just below the image. A signed Certificate of Authenticity is included to attach to the back of your chosen frame. This is an edition of 250. Your print will be individually numbered, for example 1/250.
Prints are carefully packed with a backing board, wrapped in eco friendly clear cellophane and posted in strong cardboard packaging. Postage for unmounted prints is free.
Mounted prints - Conservation grade, off-white mount is used with a backing board and neatly wrapped in eco-friendly clear cellophane.
Early Evening, Langland Bay (Limited Edition Print)
- Gallery quality giclee print. Printed on to 280 gsm natural white fine art paper with a beautiful watercolour texture using specialist archival inks. A giclee is a high quality reproduction print which has been closely checked and matched to the original artwork.
- Edition of 250. Each print is individually signed, titled and numbered by hand in pencil on the front below the image.
- Image size 45 x 12 cm, custom trimmed with white border to allow for mounting. Typical mounted size for this print 59 x 28 cm + frame.
- Certificate of authenticity included to attach to the back of your chosen frame.
- Sold as print only for ease of postage. Prints are carefully rolled in protective tissue and posted in a strong cardboard tube. Postage for unmounted prints is free.
- Mounted prints are available on request for an extra cost. Conservation grade, off-white mount is used with a backing board and neatly wrapped in cellophane. This may be a prefered option for a gift. Please email info@rachelbiddulph or use the contact from on the contact page to get in touch for sizes and prices. Alternatively the Gower Gallery in Mumbles hold a permenant large stock of ready mounted and wrapped prints.